By completing the product purchase order form and clicking the “Checkout” button and submitting an order via Bradaqua Studio online system, customer represents and warrants that customer has the requisite legal capacity, authorization and consent to contract with Bradaqua Studio and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Bradaqua Studio reserves the right to amend, add or edit any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS
Bradaqua Studio will pass on any product warranty offered by manufacturer of the products to our customers. Stated so, Bradaqua Studio shall neither be held responsible for any defects of the products nor shall it be liable for any claims for loss, harm or damage by customer or end consumer or any third part arising out of or in connection with the products.
Bradaqua Studio currently accepts only Visa, MasterCard and PayPal payments. All prices quoted are in Malaysia ringgit by default. All prices quoted are exclusive of delivery charges and other fees unless otherwise stated.
1. Free delivery applies for order above RM150.00. (Non include livestock’s)
- For livestock’s like shrimp, fish and plant, delivery only can be arranged on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- For Kedah, Johor, Terengganu and Kelantan, delivery only can be arranged on Monday and Tuesday.
2. Delivery is within West & East Malaysia only. For bulky items, delivery charges may vary. Please call to check. Bradaqua Studio reserves the right to reject any delivery not in favour to us. E.g. multiple locations within an order. Subject to order cancellation policy by Bradaqua Studio, Bradaqua Studio shall be obliged to deliver the products to the customer only upon confirmation of customer's order and receipt of full due payment or satisfactory evidence of due payment from customer.
3. Delivery of products shall be made in accordance with the traded terms at current time of order, date and time as Bradaqua Studio may notify customer by email or phone. Upon delivering the order, the person who receives the goods may be required to sign on the invoice to acknowledge receipt of the goods.
4. For delivery, if the first delivery attempt is not successful due to no availability of the recipient at the time of delivery, there will be a surcharge for the subsequent delivery attempts of RM40 upon each request.
1. Bradaqua Studio will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24hours upon successful submission of an order.
- Bradaqua Studio does not guarantee that every title offered for sale online would actually be shipped immediately as our inventory level may vary on daily basis. In a rare situation, a title may be in stock when you place your order and sold out by the time your order is processed. Bradaqua will inform you by email, fax or phone to remove that title from your existing order.
1. Bradaqua Studio reserves the right to amend or cancel the customer's order under any circumstance when Bradaqua Studio suffer loss, damage, cost or expense from performing its obligations.
2. When such event occurs and Bradaqua Studio exercises its right to amend or cancel the customer's order, the affected customer shall be duly notified and any payment that the customer has paid shall be refunded within a reasonable timeframe. Such event may include, but not limited to, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Bradaqua Studio.
Customer notifies Bradaqua Studio their intention to return the products within 3 days of the delivery. Bradaqua Studio agrees to such return of the product thereof by customer.
1. Customer returns the product thereof to Bradaqua Studio in their original packing to such collection point designated by Bradaqua Studio; accompanied with the original sales invoice with date of purchase and a brief description of the fault of the product.
2. Customer shall bear all delivery charges in relation to the return of the product there of to the collection point designated by Bradaqua Studio.
All our goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
Local Return Policy: Return of product(s) will be arranged with Bradaqua Studio.
Overseas Return Policy: Customer has to return the said faulty product(s) and bear the return freight charges. Upon receipt of the faulty product(s), Bradaqua Studio will send the replacement product(s) via mail. Normal delivery lead time applies.
1. Once a product has been sold, it cannot be exchanged except for the following:
- Products received are different from what is stated on the invoice; i.e. Wrong goods are delivered.
2. Product is found to be faulty.
- If the product received is wrong or faulty, there will be a one-to-one exchange for the same product. To exchange a product, please contact us within 3 days upon receiving the goods.
3. All products to be exchanged have to be returned to Bradaqua Studio in their original packaging, accompanied with the original sales invoice with date of purchase and a brief description of the fault of the product.
LATE DELIVERY, NON-DELIVERY, PARTIAL DELIVERY
Any time period indicated at the website as to the delivery period of the products are estimates only. Bradaqua Studio shall undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure that the products are delivered to customer within the relevant period specified at the website, or as agreed between Bradaqua Studio and customer. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, Bradaqua Studio is unable to guarantee there shall be no late delivery or non-delivery of the products and Bradaqua Studio makes no representations or warranties that the products will be delivered within such period. Customer hereby agrees that Bradaqua Studio shall not be liable for any loss, damage, and cost or expense suffered or incurred by customer as a result of such late delivery or non-delivery.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PRODUCTS
Bradaqua Studio has tried its best to ensure that the images of the products materially resemble the products delivered to the customer. These images are provided to Bradaqua Studio by the suppliers/manufacturers of the products or other third parties. Due to differences in monitors, the colour seen on screen may not be the exact colour of the product. Accordingly and due to limitations beyond Bradaqua Studio's control, Bradaqua Studio is not responsible or liable for any differences or non-conformity of the products delivered to the customer as compared to the images of the products displayed on the website.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to the website and/or contents (including but not limited to any text, pictures, image, sound, graphics, video and other data), the products and/or any information, images or drawings supplied with the products belong to Bradaqua Studio and/or the supplier/manufacturer of the products (where applicable). Nothing herein shall or shall be deemed to pass any such intellectual property right to customer.
Bradaqua Studio makes no representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) as to the intellectual property rights in relation to the products and/or any information images or drawings supplied with the products.
Customer undertakes not to use or download any material from the website and/or its contents (including but not limed to any text, picture, image, sound, graphics, video and other data) without first obtaining prior consent or a license to do so from Bradaqua Studio.
LAW & REGULATIONS
By transmitting an order via the website, the customer agrees that Malaysia Law shall govern the Terms & Conditions and any contract or legal relationship formed on the basis of the order.